What is it?Invisalign first is a new treatment designed to improve children’s smiles
Who is it for?
Invisalign First is available to children 7 years and over who’s adult teeth haven’t erupted. It can treat several concerns such as crowding, spacing, arch development and tooth positioning. At this early stage, your orthodontist can see issues that may require early intervention to avoid future problems.
How does it work?
The custom made aligners gently push the child’s teeth over time to expand and contour the jawline by expanding the width of the dental arch. This early intervention creates space for the adult teeth to erupt into a more desirable position.
What are the benefits?
- Supports teeth and jaw formation
- Early intervention can reduce the need for further orthodontic treatment at a later stage
- Invisalign requires fewer appointments compared to traditional braces
- There are no restrictions with diet or hobbies
- Aligners are comfortable, made from high quality material
- No discomfort from wires and brackets
- Removable to allow for cleaning
To discuss any concerns or see if your child is suitable for Invisalign First you can contact our team on 01924 380680, email TCO.Stmichaelsortho@portmandental.co.uk or submit their photographs directly to our specialist orthodontist, Catherine McCanny via our secure platform using the following link https://eu.smilemate.com/practice/9cdb10a2-4c02-46d0-b5cc-486bbcf5e931We look forward to hearing from you! The team @ St Michaels Orthodontics Ltd