Monitor your Teeth Straightening via your Smartphone!
St Michaels Orthodontics is excited to be using the latest orthodontic technology, which includes dental monitoring. This means patients at St Michaels can enjoy the benefits of orthodontic treatment all from an app on their smart phone.
What is Dental Monitoring?
- Dental Monitoring is a software service that allows patients to use their smart phones to capture tooth movements and communicate them to their orthodontist.
- This comes in the form of simple 2D photo/video monitoring of tooth position and full 3D monitoring and rendering of tooth movements, meaning you can have orthodontic treatment from wherever you are in the world.
- You’ll be required to regularly upload images of your teeth via the app – in turn we’ll assess the images you take to make sure your teeth are moving in line with your treatment plan.
- Dental Monitoring is the most cutting-edge virtual solution allowing us to provide a high level of care to our patients remotely.
What are the benefits of Dental Monitoring?
- Using the app is easy and allows quick communication between the patient and their orthodontist. It’s also an efficient way of asking any questions you may have about your treatment.
- This improvement to the patient experience not only helps reduce the number of face-to-face appointments at the practice but it is also a more accurate way of monitoring treatment progress to ensure everything stays on track – perfect for our busy lifestyles.
If you would like to find out more about Dental Monitoring and how you could benefit from it with your treatment, give our friendly team a call on 01924 380680 or email@example.com